Check out some of Equality Maryland’s publications:
- Watch our Stand With Us videos here!
- Watch our Why Marriage Matters here!
- Civil Marriage and Same-Sex Couples: A Presentation by Lisa Polyak
- Marriage and Civil Unions: What’s the Difference?
- Marriage Inequality in the State of Maryland
- Equality for Transgender Marylanders
- What’s In a Word? A Religious Perspective on Civil Marriage Equality
- Jumping the Broom: A Black Perspective on Same-Gender Marriage
Transgender in Maryland: Know Your Rights
Trans-Forming Maryland: Tips for Allies on how to create safer places for our Transgender community members
Opening the Door: Making Your Congregation Welcoming to Transgender People and Their Families
- Fact Sheet on Transgender Discrimination (PDF, 92 kb)
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality’s 2012 National Healthcare Disparities Report, featuring a discussion of lower rates fo insurance coverage among same-sex partners.
The Williams’ Institute reports
- Predictors of Psychological Adjustment in Early Placed Adopted Children with Lesbian, Gay and Heterosexual Parents
- Lesbian, Gay and Heterosexual Adoptive Parents’ Perceptions of Parental Bonding During Early Parenthood
- Gay, Bisexual, and Questioning Male and Transgender (GBTQ) Youth of Color Face Unique Obstacles to Educational, Health and Social Services
Gender Identity Non-Discrimination Policies in Maryland
- Baltimore City Gender Identity Non-Discrimination Law
- Baltimore County Gender Identity Non-Discrimination Law
- Howard County Gender Identity Non-Discrimination Law
- Montgomery County Gender Identity Non-Discrimination Law
Policy Briefs about LGBT Youth by the UCLA Center for the Study of Women
- Preventing Discrimination in Services for Homeless LGBT Youth
- Ensuring the Safety of LGBT Students at School
- Ensuring Compliance and Accountability Will Make Schools Safer for LGBT Youth
- Facilitating Family Acceptance through Intervention Programs to Avert Displacement
- Providing Inclusive Sex Education in School Will Address the Health Needs of LGBT Youth